Anna Hart Exceptional Homes – Selling Your Nottingham Home
After trying two of the big high street estate agents and being disappointed with their lack of attention we decided to try something different.Graeme Watson, Clifton Village, Nottingham
Our initial apprehension in dealing with a small “new” agent were allayed within a few minutes of meeting Anna.
She listened to our goals and took time to fully understand our property and the uniqueness of the area we live. The brochures look great and her advice on house dressing was both informative and helpful.
Due to a change in personal circumstances we have sadly had to delay our potential sale, but will look no further than Anna when we are ready to sell again.
You have an exceptional home – but you’ve set your sights on a new dream
You’re highly motivated in everything you do – and selling your home isn’t any different
You want a swift sale – without compromising on the quality of service, or your home’s true value
I’ll help you sell your home, swiftly and serenely
If you want someone who will do everything she can to make your sale as painless and easy as possible. If you want someone who genuinely cares about doing a great job and getting the best deal she can for you, you should look no further than Anna Hart. We honestly couldn’t recommend her highly enough.Erik Mogensen, West Bridgford, Nottingham
Ready to move on?
1. Your Consultation – You tell me your story. You explain your needs, your dreams, your priorities. I’ll explain how I’ll help get you there
2. Your Bespoke Sale Strategy – I’ll create your personalised strategy to achieve your goals
3. Your Decision – You decide to work with me to sell your home. You make a £600 (inc VAT) Marketing Investment – it costs around £1200 to put a home on the market, so we share that initial cost and are both equally invested in the process. This is not an extra payment, as it’s subtracted from your completion fee
4. Your Preparation – We agree on the steps I’ve identified to prepare your home for marketing. From simple styling adjustments to decorating ideas, my concierge-style service can take care of it all for you, or we can mix and match, whatever suits you
5. Your Professional Photo Shoot – I’ll arrange for my photographer to create the “room shots” for Rightmove, plus a range of lifestyle images for your brochure to evoke the emotion of life in your home. I’ll direct the shoot and my assistant and I will style each shot
6. Your Description – I’ll ask 101 questions to really understand what it’s like to live in your home. This goes into a brief for my professional writer to create your description. The words and language used will be chosen specifically to appeal to your identified ideal buyer, so when they read it they know that your home is the one for them
7. Your Brochure Design & Print – My graphic designer will create a brochure designed just for your home, highlighting its best features and showcasing the lifestyle that your target buyers want. No templates here – we start with a blank page every time
8. Your Asking Price Recommendation – I check and verify our pricing strategy as we’re ready to go on the market, making sure we set exactly the right price to maximise your ideal buyer’s interest.
9. Your Market Launch – Once you’ve approved all the marketing I’ve prepared, I’ll hit “Go!”’ on Rightmove. Your home is on the market
10. Your Viewings – I’ll conduct all of your viewings, and ask you all (children and pets included!) to leave your home an hour before each viewing. I host a wonderful visit for your viewers, and you get the all-clear when it’s safe to return
11. Your Offer Negotiation – During viewings, my conversation with your buyers finds out about their situation, their motivations and their means so that when your offers come in, I can help you understand which buyer is best suited to you. I’ll negotiate to ensure we achieve the highest price possible
12. Your Sale Progression – You accept the best offer on your home. I’ll keep everyone communicating, make sure there are no unnecessary delays, and continue to negotiate with and encourage your buyers. I communicate with both solicitors, and your buyers at least weekly to keep things moving
13. Your Exchange & Completion – I’ll negotiate exchange and completion dates with the other parties in your chain, and arrange to hand keys over to your buyers. At this point, your solicitor pays my 1.5% plus VAT fee (less your £600 Marketing Investment)
14. Your New Life – You look forward to settling in to your new home, glass of champagne in hand and the satisfaction of a job well done
To book your consultation and start your journey to your new dream home:
Call me on: 0115 901 7060
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anna came to home stage our house recently on a photo shoot. Her ideas for staging rooms and all the lifestyle touches were amazing. I wasn’t convinced she would be able to do much in our house as I prided myself on being a fully paid-up member of any House Doctoring programmes! However, Anna’s capability is on a completely different level with all sorts of colours and ideas. She worked so hard during the day but remained bubbly and upbeat throughout which helps when your house is being taken over and you are trying to work as well. Very professional and I would certainly recommend her services.Julia Menaul, Bolton, Lancashire